Q: How can I buy an RTD firearm online?
A: We, RTD Mfg sell firearms, and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from RTD Mfg meet your state, county, or city firearm laws. We do not sell or ship to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Washington DC.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 603-494-8412
- Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
- Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
- Once you choose a FFL, have them e-mail, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
18 Lamy Dr Unit 5
Goffstown, NH 03045
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from RTD Mfg This transaction is soley between you and the FFL holder.
Q: What is the Warranty ?
A: Lifetime Limited Warranty - This RTD Mfg firearm is warranted to the original retail customer for life from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement at our option are covered.
Transportation to and from our repair facilities, government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
Any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one year from date of purchase. Consequential or incidental damages and/or expenses, or any other expenses are not covered by this warranty.
18 Lamy Dr Unit 5
Goffstown, NH 03045
Alterations & Modifications Warning - Altering or modifying parts is dangerous and will void the warranty. This RTD Mfg rifle was manufactured to perform properly with the original parts as designed. It is your duty to make sure any parts you buy are made for this rifle and are installed correctly and that neither the originals nor the replacements are altered or changed. Your RTD Mfg rifle is a complex precision tool with many parts that must relate correctly with other parts in order for proper and safe operation. Putting a rifle together wrong or with incorrect or modified parts can result in a damaged rifle, serious personal injury or death to you and others through malfunction. Always have a qualified gunsmith work on your rifle or at least check any work not performed by a gunsmith.
Q: Do you have a break in process?
A: We recommend cleaning the bore after every round for the first 25 rounds. Our rifles require lubrication on the bolt carrier assembly for proper functioning during break in.
Q: What kind of ammo can I use ?
A: We have found that only ammunition manufactured to SAAMI (Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers Institute) specifications is reliable in RTD Mfg rifles. RTD Mfg recommends the use of high quality, domestically produced ammunition for best results and highest accuracy.
Ammunition not suitable for use in RTD manufactured firearms:
- Lacquer Coated Ammunition or Steel-cased, lacquer coated ammunition
- Silver Bear
- Any steel-cased (coated or non-coated) ammunition
The problem with this ammunition is that the lacquer coating on the case. As the barrel heats up, the lacquer turns to a soft, varnish substance and upon cool down, becomes very solid and difficult to remove. This effectively creates an undersized chamber and creates understandable problems.
Your rifle is an investment and it only makes sense to choose quality ammunition for a quality rifle! Problems resulting from this type of ammo is not covered by your warranty.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
RTD MFG offers a 30 day return policy on all items except firearms and lower receivers. All other items can be returned within 30 days of receiving them for a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer will be responsible for return shipping.
Firearms and lower receivers are not refundable. Restitution will be made on a case by case basis depending on the issue.
All return, repair and warrantee items being shipped back to RTD MFG are the customers responsibility unless other authorized arrangements have been made by RTD MFG staff. All Firearms are to be shipped back fully unloaded and must be shipped using UPS or Fedex to RTD MFG 18 Lamy Dr Unit #5, Goffstown NH 03045.
Most orders ship within 3-5 business days. Some exclusions may apply depending on special order purchases. Customer will be notified of any order delays within 48 hours of purchase. Special exceptions will apply and on an individual basis.
RTD MFG only sells and ships products within the USA
TERM & CONDITIONS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This site is provided by RTD Mfg on an “AS IS” basis. RTD Mfg makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied regarding the operation of this site or the information, content or products appearing on this site. To the fullest extent permissible by law RTD Mfg disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and also such warranties for any merchandise offered on this site. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of any product sold on this site. In some jurisdictions limitation of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. RTD Mfg its employees, officers, agents, and suppliers shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site including direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages whether in contract, negligence or tort even if RTD Mfg knew or should of known of the possibility of such damages. Your use of this website is at your sole risk. If you are dissatisfied with the website or content of the site you are sold, the exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
All products sold on this site are for adult use only and by ordering on this site you certify that you are of legal age and not prohibited from purchasing the products. Merchandise listed herein is not for sale in any state district of territory where the receipt, possession sale of use of any such merchandise is prohibited.
Privacy Protection notice
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- How we protect your information
- How we use collected information
- RTD Mfg may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.